Non Discrimination Policy
Austin Eco Bilingual School admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
This Policy was written by the Austin Eco Bilingual School staff in collaboration with children, parents and administrators.
Please see the following requirements:
- Any milk leftover must be discarded after an hour if not completely consumed.
- Milk must be warmed in water at no more than 120 degrees Fahrenheit for no more than 5 minutes.
- Sweetened beverages must be avoided.
- Solid food and fruits juices must not be served to infants younger than 6 months old. If juice is provided, it must be 100% juice and must not be more than 4 ounces a day.
- Children 4 years old and younger are not offered: hot dogs (whole or sliced), whole grapes, nuts, popcorn, raw peas, hard pretzels, spoonful of peanut butter, and chunks of raw carrot or meat larger than can be swallowed.
Arrival and Dismissal Policy
After-school programs are offered from 3:15 to 6:00 p.m.
- Infant to two-year-old must arrive no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Three and Four year-old must arrive no later than 8:30 a.m.
- Kinder–1st grade must arrive no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Infant to two-year-old dismiss no later than 6:00 p.m
- Three and four year-old, after care is FREE until 6 p.m.
- Kinder through 1st. grades, dismissal is promptly at 3:15 p.m. with the option of after school/extra curriculum activities for an additional fee.
Uniform Dress Code Policy
Teachers and administrators will pay particular attention to enforcing the dress code. A note will be sent home with your child if they are not following the dress code. Please refer to the parent’s handbook for specifications.